Before leaving the Cape for the season, be sure to make plans to protect and winterize your home for the off-season.
Here are some troubling facts to consider:
- Last year, we were called to 167 homes to repair burst pipes.
- Most of these (145) were summer homes.
- All of these homes suffered signficant damage.
- One homeowner alone had to contend with damage in excess of $300,000.
Your Cape Cod Master Plumbers professionals can:
- Help you identify areas in your home where pipes are vulnerable to winter freezing and take measures to protect the lines.
- Show you the advantages of installing water sensors, automatic shut-off valves and alarms to protect and alert you anywhere should leaks occur in your home. Such systems can be installed for water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, ice-makers, toilets and more.
Call Tim now at 508-317-5525
or click here to schedule a no pressure/no obligation consultation.